- Resident Psychologist and Career Expert on Breakfast (Channel 10)
- Featured as Psychologist & Career Expert on The Project (Channel 10)
- Featured as Psychologist & Career Expert on Sunrise, The Morning Show & The Daily Edition (Channel 7)
- Spokesperson for The Sydney Morning Hearld & The Daily Telegraph
- Guest Speaker at Schools, Conferences and Events since 2002
Suzie Plush is a Career Expert & Registered Psychologist with a background in both clinical counselling and organisational psychology.
Suzie is uniquely qualified to help people succeed in their personal and professional life. Suzie combines her expertise in psychology with her knowledge of career counselling to identify options that are best suited to each individual.
She has been described as a highly effective communicator with exceptional relational skills, complemented by a genuine desire to help others.
Having worked as a Consultant for Hudson, one of Australia’s largest recruitment agencies, Suzie has highly developed skills in job and competency profiling, psychometric testing and behavioural interviewing.
Along with being a Career Consultant, Suzie has extensive experience working as a Psychologist in the area of clinical counselling. Suzie regularly travels around Australia facilitating workshops and speaking at events and conferences.
Qualifications and Memberships
- Psychologist Registration with the Psychology Board of Australia
- Associate Member of Australian Psychological Society
- Member of Australian Psychological Society Coaching Interest Group
- Psychologist Registration Program – Australian College of Applied Psychology
- Postgraduate Diploma in Psychology – University of Wollongong
- Bachelor of Arts, Major in Psychology & Sociology – University of Wollongong
- Certificate IV Training and Assessment
- SHL Accreditation
- Advanced Training in Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Myers Briggs Type Indictor Facilitator Accreditation
- Approved to offer psychological services under the Medicare Assistance Program
Some of the clients Suzie has worked with include
Westpac, National Australia Bank, The Australian Defence Force, Department of Health, Department of Education, Lloyds International, FirstClick Consulting, Telstra, Australian Taxation Office, Seven Network, Ten Network, Labware, Doosan, EnerSys, Lloyds International, ANSTO, Multigate Medical, Rose Hip Vital, Thorn Equipment Finance and Railcorp.