Would you benefit from working with an outsider to help sharpen your skills and overcome hurdles to better performance?
Executive coaching provides a uniquely challenging and yet supportive working partnership. Ultimately it’s about improving performance through developing skills, confidence and focus.
While you may be competent in your abilities to take on new tasks, you may feel that an independent sounding board would be beneficial in helping you achieve a new level of performance.
Consultants at Suzie Plush Consulting have built an impressive track record coaching leaders, directors and high potential senior executives. Our clients describe our executive coaching as “commercial, pragmatic and highly focused.”
The investment for executive coaching can pay off many times over — increasing your bottom line, helping you work with renewed passion and reclaiming your life by adding more work-life balance.
Some benefits of executive coaching include:
- Increased bottom line profitability
- Improved performance
- Positive and sustainable behaviour changes
- Enhanced career planning and development
- Increased productivity
- Better client relationships
- Enhanced organisational performance
- Positive relationships with direct reports
- Reduction in conflict
- Improved organisational strength