Interview Training and Interview Coaching sessions are designed to suit your specific needs, whether you are going to a competency-based interview, a phone interview or a panel interview.
Prior to your session, we will ask you to provide information about the job or course for which you are applying. We will then create a tailored interview training session for you, giving you the edge over your competitors.
During Interview Training you will:
- Learn interview preparation essentials
- Discover how to effectively answer common interview questions
- Receive advice on how to build rapport and highlight your strengths
- Acquire techniques for answering competency and behavioural-based interview questions
- Engage in a practice interview
- Receive personal feedback and discuss constructive approaches to improve your interview skills
- Learn how to avoid common interview pitfalls
- Discover strategies to overcome anxiety and develop your confidence
- Learn how to close an interview with impact
- Discover effective interview follow up strategies
- Receive advice on how to discuss and negotiate salary to your advantage!
Face-to-Face Consultation – Via video link (1 hour) – $595 including GST
*Value to you: includes two comprehensive reports (Personality Profiler and Career Interests Profiler).
1 hour preparation time, 1 hour consultation and a follow up email with personalised resources to help you move forward in your career! Phone consultations are also available if desired.
Our head office is based in Miranda, Sutherland Shire. We service the following areas: Sutherland Shire, St George, Wollongong, Eastern Suburbs, Sydney and beyond.
Suzie Plush – Miranda, Sutherland Shire, Sydney
Suzie is an accomplished registered psychologist and career expert, with specialist expertise in: clinical counselling, career coaching, media presenting, workshop facilitation and helping people succeed in achieving their personal and professional goals
Interview Training Reviews:
I ended up getting the job and the interview was a success! I was confidently able to answer any question they threw at me, as similar questions came up in the interview and I already had the answer in my head. Thanks again! Dean
Hi, I just wanted to let you know that I got the job and will be starting in a few days time. Thank you for the mock interview and training. Regards, Matt