Psychologist Services include individual counselling and clinical assessments. (Sutherland Shire)
Life can be exciting, rich and full of new experiences. However, at times life can be extremely difficult and challenging.
Talking to a Psychologist provides a safe, supportive, confidential, and non-judgmental environment for you to explore your concerns and develop strategies to manage your situation.
Our expertise and interest in Psychology lie in the following areas:
- Anxiety and depression
- Stress management
- Conflict resolution
- Treatment of phobias
- Grief and bereavement
- Self esteem building
- Relationship counselling
- Weight management
- Workplace bullying
- Health and wellbeing issues
- Interpersonal skills and development
- Eating Disorders
- OCD and Anxiety Disorders
- Career Counselling
We use a variety of psychological approaches including, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Positive Psychology, Solution Focused Therapy, and Acceptance and Commitment therapy to help you move forward in life.
Benefits of working with a Psychologist:
- Develop greater self awareness
- Improve self esteem and self confidence
- Increase motivation and productivity
- Overcome fears and obstacles
- Learn ways to manage stress and anxiety
- Improve health and physical fitness
- Build stronger communication skills
- Improve your quality of life
- Gain insight and learn effective strategies
- Receive support and encouragement
Please Note: Rebates are available through Medicare and Private Health Insurers.
Counselling appointments can be made by calling 02 85172228 or by completing our contact form.
Our psychology services are based at our head office in Miranda, Sutherland Shire. We service the following areas: Sutherland Shire, St George, Wollongong, Eastern Suburbs, Sydney and beyond.
Suzie is an accomplished Registered Psychologist and Career Expert with extensive experience in clinical counselling.
Make a booking today!