Our dynamic keynote speaking messages are designed to motivate and inspire audiences. We offer one hour keynote speaking messages. Our keynote speaking topics can be tailored to meet your specific needs.
Some of the companies Suzie Plush has preseneted to include, Westpac, National Australia Bank, The Australian Defence Force, Department of Health, Lloyds International, FirstClick Consulting, Labware, Doosan, EnerSys, Lloyds International, ANSTO, Multigate Medical, Rose Hip Vital, Thorn Equipment Finance, St Scholastica’s College, Lundbeck Australia, International Art Services, Rose-Hip Vital, Mascot Public School, Commonwealth Superannuation Corporation and Global Food Equipment.
Keynote speaking messages include:
- Career GRIT
- Workplace Emotional Intelligence
- Making work/life balance work
- Mindfulness in the Workplace
- Unlocking Creativity and Innovation
- Strategic Leadership for Women
- Beyond the HSC – Senior High School Students
- Unleashing your Potential – Senior High School Students and University Graduates
How your organisation will benefit from a Keynote Speaker:
- Increased employee motivation and self-awareness
- Higher levels of creativity and innovation
- Higher levels of productivity
- Enhanced performance
- Higher levels of work satisfaction
- Increased employee engagement
- Improved communication between employees
Suzie Plush – Keynote Speaking
Suzie is an accomplished registered psychologist and keynote speaker, with specialist expertise in: keynote speaking, career counselling, media presenting, workshop facilitation and helping people succeed in achieving their personal and professional goals.
Book Suzie as a keynote speaker at your next event!