Our dynamic keynote speaking messages are designed to motivate and inspire audiences. We offer one hour keynote speaking messages. Our keynote speaking topics can be tailored to meet your specific needs.
Some of the clients Suzie has worked with include
Westpac, National Australia Bank, Telstra, Sydney University, University of Wollongong, Open Universities Australia, Seven Network, Ten Network, News Corp Australia, The Sydney Morning Herald, The Daily Telegraph, The Australian Financial Review, Zurich, Sony, Department of Defence, Department of Health, Department of Education, Department of Transport, Department of Family and Community Services, , HSBC Banking, Sydney Festival, United Services Union, Australian Taxation Office, Lloyds International, FirstClick Consulting, Labware, Doosan, EnerSys, Lloyds International, ANSTO, Multigate Medical, Rose Hip Vital, Thorn Equipment Finance, Baxter Laboratories, Snowy Hydro, Commonwealth Superannuation Corporation, Lotus People, International Art Services ,St Scholastica’s College, Lundbeck Australia, Global Food Equipment, among many others.
Keynote speaking messages include:
- Career GRIT
- Workplace Emotional Intelligence
- Productivity – How to thrive at work
- Mindfulness in the Workplace
- Unlocking Creativity and Innovation
- Strategic Leadership for Women
- Unleashing your Potential – University Graduates
How your organisation will benefit from a Keynote Speaker:
- Increased employee motivation and self-awareness
- Higher levels of creativity and innovation
- Higher levels of productivity
- Enhanced performance
- Higher levels of work satisfaction
- Increased employee engagement
- Improved communication between employees
Fee: 1 hour keynote presentation with Suzie Plush, Career Expert and Psychologist = $10,000.
Contact us today to see if Suzie is available to speak at your event or conference.
Suzie Plush – Career Expert/Psychologist & Keynote Speaker
Suzie is an accomplished registered psychologist and keynote speaker, with specialist expertise in: keynote speaking, career counselling, media presenting, workshop facilitation and helping people succeed in achieving their personal and professional goals.
Book Suzie as a keynote speaker at your next event!