We provide outplacement services for individuals who have recently been made redundant or are looking to make a career transition.
Redundancy is often a difficult time for both employees and employers. Our outplacement services ensure employees experience a smooth transition from your organisation to their next career opportunity.
Our aim is to help you by providing robust, consistent and cost effective outplacement services to staff, appropriate to all levels and functions within your organisation.
Outplacement Services can be tailored to suit your needs. Below are some of the services we use for our clients.
- A detailed Career Consultation
- An Interview Training Session
- Resume Writing Services
- Job Search Training Session
- Linkedin Training Session
During outplacement services your employees will:
- Discover their personality type and career interests through two comprehensive assessments.
- Receive guidance on the most suitable study and career options
- Learn strategies on how to successfully change careers.
- Receive a professionally tailored resume
- Discover how to highlight their strengths in an interview
- Acquire effective job search strategies
- Learn techniques to enhance their confidence
- Indentify their career goals
- Develop a detailed career action plan
- Learn how to tailor their LinkedIn profile
Please contact us for a customised quote.
Outplacement Services Locations: Our head office is based in Miranda, Sutherland Shire. We service the following areas: Sutherland Shire, St George, Wollongong, Eastern Suburbs, Sydney and beyond.